do not warranty repair or replacement of any related transmission items, including specifically and without limitation, to all components of the cooling, fuel, electrical, transmission control system, and all ignition system components, belts, hoses, and filters.
• All returned parts or canceled orders are subject to a 30% handling, and restocking fees along with which the customer is claimed responsible for all shipping costs and charges.
• In the event that the buyer defaults in terms of payment, the buyer agrees to REIMBURSE NB Auto Parts LLC for all costs and attorney fees it incurs in collection action.
• All misordered or misdiagnosed parts will be assessed a 30% restocking charge and freight both ways, regardless of the reason.
• We do not assume towing, shipping, transportation, and car rental cost.
• Any engine and transmission returned not in the same assembled condition as it was received will not be refunded under any situations. If the engine or transmission is disassembled in any way without our express written authorization, it will void the warranty.
• TRANSMISSIONS ARE TESTED, VISUALLY INSPECTED, AND CLEANED.
• Exchanges or Store credits only after the part has been in Client possession for more than 30 days.
• Although NB Auto Parts LLC makes every effort to make the part look as nice as possible before it ships no warranty or guarantee is made towards the appearance of that part.
• Usual delivery time is about 7-14 working days but, due to some unusual situations, please allow additional time.
• All residential deliveries incur a $100 shipping charge unless agreed to otherwise.
• Extended warranty will be activated upon notification of installation of part.
• Engine or transmission must be installed, AND warranty activated within 10 days of delivery OR ALL WARRANTIES WILL BE VOIDED.
• We do not warranty oil leaks/impairment on engines or transmissions due to non-replaced seals, gaskets or filters.
• OEM auto parts are interchangeable with multiple years, makes and models, which means the same part is an exact fit for multiple makes and models as determined by OEM standards. We guarantee the part we sell to fit your vehicle.
• Ensure inspecting all parts before signing for them on delivery.
• The stated mileage is not guaranteed and is correct to the best of our knowledge.
• ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
We provide a one-time warranty claim service for our products. You may only file a single warranty claim on any product you purchase from us, without the possibility of filing any future claims on the same product. Our warranty claim service professionals will work diligently to ensure your warranty claim experience is a success. We reserve the right to charge any necessary fees in connection with the fulfillment of any valid warranty claim.*Note: Falsifying information will automatically void your warranty.NB Auto Parts LLC warrants to the original purchaser that each used transmission sold by NB Auto Parts LLC shall be free from knocking, excessive oil consumption and cracks, subject to the following terms and conditions.
*Important:DEFINITIONS OF THE IMPORTANT TERMS:-
NB Auto Parts LLC warrants to the original purchaser that each used transmission sold by NB Auto Parts LLC shall be free from knocking, excessive oil consumption and cracks, subject to the following terms and conditions.
Transmission: As used herein, the term transmission shall mean, a used transmission supplied by NB Auto Parts LLC of the original manufacturer - Everything else is left on for convenience purposes only.
Subject to the limitations listed herein, NB Auto Parts LLC at its option will either give the Client another transmission of the like kind and quality, if available from NB Auto Parts LLC stock or refund the purchase price if NB Auto Parts LLC agrees the transmission is FAULTY. *NOTE: NB Auto Parts LLC will not be responsible for any labour cost incurred by the Client.
This warranty applies only to the used Transmission. This warranty shall not apply to or include the following:
Any transmission which has been repaired or remodelled to which any device or accessory not conforming to original manufacturer specifications has been installed.Warranty DOES NOT apply to any transmission impairment as a result of overheating or lack of lubrication. The warranty will be void on any transmission returned with any indication of such impairment.
Repair or replacement of any transmission item, including specifically, without limitation, to all components of the cooling, fuel, electrical, transmission control system, and all ignition system components, belts, hoses and filters.
Any warranty repairs must be authorized byNB Auto Parts LLC and will be handled on a case by case basis.Upon submitting the Warranty Claim, you MUST submit documentation, as needed during the Claim process, within 5 business days or your claim will be denied, no exceptions. Furthermore, continued operation of the vehicle after an issue has been identified will void the Warranty Claim.
If we elect to replace your transmission with another transmission, the replacement is considered to be a repair of the original unit. YOUR ORIGINAL DATE OF INSTALLATION and MILEAGE AT THAT TIME REMAIN IN EFFECT.
NOTE: CVT transmissions are not eligible for extended parts and labour warranty.
1. The liability of NB Auto Parts LLC is solely and exclusively limited to supplying a replacement transmission if available or refunding purchase price.
2. NB Auto Parts LLC does not assume and has no liability for labour costs or replacement of oil or anti-freeze, impairment to other transmission parts or components towing charges, telephone calls, freight, lost profits, lost time, substitute transportation or replacement vehicle or any other consequential impairments.
3. NB Auto Parts LLC has no responsibility for any failure resulting from improper installation, modification of the product faulty or incompatible parts and accessories and/or abnormal use of operation.
4. NB Auto Parts LLC does not sells used automobiles, but used automobile engines and transmissions-State and federal laws regulate odometer mileage for most used automobiles, but odometer mileage determinations for used transmissions and transmission parts are not practically possible, and are not subject to known state and federal laws. Determination of mileage use for used engines or transmissions cannot be done with certainty because these engines and transmissions are routinely sold and transferred separate and apart from the original vehicle in which they were installed. Therefore all representations of mileage are estimates based upon information and belief.
5. NB Auto Parts LLC does, however, offer considerable engine and transmission part warranties regardless of mileage, relying upon NB Auto Parts LLC expertise evaluation of its products. In the event that the Buyer defaults in the terms of payment, the Buyer agrees to reimburse NB Auto Parts LLC for all cost and reasonable attorney fees it incurs in a collection action.
1 Year Part & Labour: Terms and Conditions
Coverage expires as per warranty mentioned at the time of purchase of the part.
CVT transmissions are not covered under extended parts and labour warranty.
Transmission: The following components of automatic or manual transmission: - Torque Converter, - Oil pump, Governor, - Drums, - Planetaries, - Sun Gear & Shell, - Sprags, - Shafts, - Bearings, - Shift Rails, - Forks, - Synchronizers. External switches and sensors are not covered. Seals & Gaskets: Seals and gaskets are replaced only as part of repair or replacement of covered components. Leaking gaskets or seals are not covered.Replacement Parts (Including transmission).In case of a total breakdown of a part or transmission, the administrator's obligation is limited to repairing or replacing broken covered components. It is the administrator's decision to replace the transmission or to replace part(s) that are covered under this contract. If replacement of a transmission is needed and a replacement transmission is not available we reserve the right to pay in cash the cost of replacement transmission's value. If the transmission needs to be replaced under the coverage of this contract, QUT has the option to replace the said transmission with another used assembly of like kind and quality, or paying the contract holder the QUT wholesale replacement transmission cost. QUT will not be responsible for any freight costs incurred. Replacement of any parts or transmission will be done only once under this contract.
Administrator's Right To Terminate Benefits: In the event of a claim, administrator reserves the right to terminate the benefits of this product warranty upon the discovery of fraud or misrepresentation of a material fact by the purchaser or the purchaser's representative. Evidence of fraud or misrepresentation is forwarded to the proper state and federal authorities. Any vehicle used in the commission of a crime will have all benefits terminated.
Purchaser may not have their needed maintenance performed by a service facility that is owned or operated by the purchaser.
- Purchasers cannot perform their own maintenance for product warranty requirements.
Acceptable records documenting purchaser's adherence to the vehicle manufacturer's needed maintenance are needed in the event of a claim.
- Acceptable records must be: issues on the date of maintenance, issued in the name of purchaser, be signed by purchaser, be electronically generated, issued by the commercial lubrication service facility performing the maintenance, include mileage, date, vehicle identification number, year, make and model, and include a record of payment and service performed.
- Any handwritten information on records, receipts or repair orders, pertaining to or documenting needed maintenance are not acceptable.
Breakdown or failure of any listed covered component prior to benefit activation is not covered.Any and all claims or impairment resulting from: abuse, negligence, freezing, overheating of any type, failure to maintain proper coolant, fluid, refrigerant, or lubrication levels, personal impairments, per diem expenses, storage fees, medical expenses telephone or rental charges, fire, flood, vandalism, theft, collision, acts of God, competition or racing, usages not approved by the vehicle manufacturer, improper load capacity, or improper towing, impairments cause by contaminated fluids, coolants, or lubricants for any reason, misuse, road conditions, riots or acts of war. Leaking seals, gaskets or fittings are not covered. Vehicle components that require normal manufacturer's recommended replacement intervals are not covered. Benefits are not active until all applicable fees or installment payment plan confirmation has been received by the administrator. Parts repaired under the transmission supplier warranty qualify for labour reimbursement only. Benefits are not active until the Client calls to activate warrantyPre-existing conditions and problems that occur prior to the benefit activation date and mileage are not covered. Covered components are defined as components that have cracked or separated into pieces. Covered components that are flaking or have been impairment by excessive heat or scoring are not covered.Any component not listed as a covered component, is not covered. Impairment to a covered component due to a non covered component failure is not covered.
Vehicles with: a non-functioning odometer, alterations not approved by the manufacturer including, but not limited to, oversized or undersized tires and lift kits, and vehicles used for commercial purposes are not eligible for coverage under this product warranty.Claims occurring outside the United States are not covered. Once a claim has been initiated, the purchaser may not continue to operate the vehicle until a claim decision has been made continued operation will void the claim.Any work or repair done to vehicle without prior written authorization from administrator is not considered an authorized claim. Freight is not paid under this contract on any parts or transmission claims. Towing & diagnostic charges are not paid under this contract.Breakdown or failure means total inoperable. It does not mean a decrease or gradual reduction in the parts performance due to normal or abnormal wear and tear. Clutches are not covered under this agreement. Commercial use is not covered unless box is checked and the surcharge is paid. Breakdowns caused by mechanical alterations not meeting manufacturer's specifications. Breakdowns covered by factory recall. Any covered part which is not broken or inoperable, which a repair facility recommends or needed to be repaired or replaced. Breakdowns to a covered part already replaced under the contract. Liability for tear down is the Client's responsibility. FAULTY parts must be made available for inspection upon the claims administrator's request Breakdowns caused by excessive wear and tear for the year and mileage of vehicle are not covered under this contract. Breakdowns that occurred while under another warranty of any kind Breakdowns covered by manufacturer warranty or recall, distributor or repairers guarantee, any other written warranty, government or court orders, decrees or settlements, or any valid or collectable insurance policy. Improper transmission installation. We do not warranty oil leaks/impairment on engines or transmissions due to non replaced seals, gaskets or filters. Transmission cooler lines must be flushed or warranty will be void. Transmission may need to be relearned, reset or flashed by dealer AND may need electronic valve body replaced.
Find the latest sale of the week for exclusive offers and save more
Sign up to receive email updates about special offers, events and more
We provide the most secure shopping experience possible to our clients